|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Jul 4, 2017 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Jul 16, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Mission Pawsible was created to raise much needed funds for two Ottawa-area cat rescues: Furry Tales Rescue (furry-tales.ca) and Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue (oscatr.ca). The goal is to highlight local businesses and services while helping cats in need.
Funds raised will go towards vet bills, food, supplies and general cat care. Kitten season has been a very busy (and expensive!) one, and both rescues continue to receive regular requests for help while working to find homes for the hundreds of cats and kittens already in care.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person and only with permission)
- Online payment via PayPal to [email protected] (use the friends and family option for sending payment). NOTE: a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted
- Etransfer to [email protected] with password auction.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning bidders will be notified of specific pick up locations and times.
There will be pick-up days in each of these areas: Kanata, Barrhaven, Ottawa West (Merivale), Downtown, and Orleans. Each area will have 2 weekend pick-up dates, a week apart. More days and locations may be added as needed.
Items can also be picked up in Barrhaven anytime (with notice) after the auction ends and payment is received
Note: Shipping or delivery will require an additional fee. Contact [email protected] for details prior to placing bids or making payment. The winning bidder is responsible for all shipping costs.
If winner does not pick up (or make approved arrangements) within 30 days, the items reverts to the auction.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —